The Future of Commercial and Industrial UAVs – 2016 – Brochure
Valour Consultancy has produced a holistic appraisal of the present and future size of the commercial drone market. These are also referred to as Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) and Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS). The report covers the current technical status of existing products; examines several likely future developments and makes realistic assessments of the future markets for their use. Accordingly, we have made appropriate comparisons with other industry growth patterns to better understand the future of UAV businesses.
The report provides an industry overview including a peek at identifiable future demands. In several key sections of the study, Valour Consultancy examines the types of UAV available and looks into experimental and possible hybrid designs that may become part of the UAV portfolio.
The main discussion covers the applications for which UAVs have currently been used and some potential uses which represent future sources of revenue. UAV frames, power trains, control and communications and future instrumentation packages are also examined as is the current state of design and production and how this interweaves with the future development of UAVs. Additionally, new technologies that could develop and improve current designs are identified.
Finally, an overview of current policies, rules, regulations and certifications around the world that appertain to UAV operation is provided. This chapter also includes an appreciation of the barriers and opportunities facing the use of UAVs in commerce and industry and some discussion of possible solutions for these difficulties and ways to take advantage of the opportunities.
All in all, this report provides a comprehensive overview of the future market of drones for both manufacturers and related service providers interested in the development of this market. Forecasts for revenues, device shipments, and potential service subscribers extend from 2014 to 2024 segmented by geographic region and key applications.
Key questions answered by the report include:
- How many Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) were sold in 2015?
- What are the fastest growing drone markets and how big will they be in 10 years?
- Which types of UAV will be the most successful and why?
- How big will UAV Pilot Training be in the next five years?
- Which enterprise applications have already begun adopting UAVs?
- How big will these new enterprise applications be by 2024?
- Which countries and ruling bodies have created policies or regulations for the drone market?
- What are the current technical requirements of UAVs and how will they change in the future?
- Which other industries could the drone marketbe related to?
- How crucial will Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) be in this new sector?
- Which companies will lead the Remote Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS) sphere?